Get Your Billable On.
We Got This.
FAMC helps small to mid-size Management Consulting firms maximize their profits and cashflow by managing their back office and implementing finance and accounting best practices.
Streamline Systems and Processes
Increase Billable Capacity and Realization
Maximize Profits, Cashflow and Value of Your Firm
Do You Struggle With:
- Limited to no back-office support?
- Billable capacity limitations?
- Suboptimal financial controls and processes?
- Lack of clarity on key metrics and cashflow?
There Is a Better Way…
- Our finance and accounting guidance and support maximizes your firm’s profits and cashflow.
- We fix suboptimal financial systems and processes to improve your clients’ experience, decrease aged receivables, increase operational efficiencies and decrease your stress.
- We handle repetitive tasks and intricate details that need to be done right so you don’t have to.
How We Help Firms Like Yours
We run your daily back-office processes including:
- Compensating your team
- Paying your vendors
- Billing and collecting from your clients
- Maintaining proper documentation and records
- Preparing employee, contractor and vendor related tax filings
Systems & Process Improvement
We improve your systems and processes:
- Accounting and reporting
- Accounts payable
- Time and expense tracking
- Project management
- CRM, proposals and billing
Reporting & Analysis
We keep you informed of your financial results and key business metrics:
- Full set of monthly accrual-basis financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement and cashflow statement
- Historical and budget-to-actual variance analysis
- Real-time dashboards for monitoring core KPIs
- Annual tax-basis reporting
We are financial managers, strategists and catalysts for your firm:
- Weekly touchpoint meetings
- Management of risks and implementation & monitoring of key controls
- Oversight of accounting and back-office functions
- Quarterly financial strategy sessions
- Expert industry knowledge and advice
How It Works
Review Our Service Offering
Look through our service packages and options to determine those you may be interested in
Schedule a 30-minute consultation where:
- We learn more about each other, and
- determine the services package that would best meet your needs and goals
FAMC Joins Your Team
- We enter into a no-obligation service agreement.
- We go through a streamlined onboarding process to learn everything there is to know about your firm.
- Within days (not weeks or months) we begin our journey taking your firm to the next level.
Our Technology Partners
Sign Up For Our Quarterly Newsletter